This wheelies and bunnyhops course will help you turn the trail into your playground. Mastering obstacles is no longer your main goal; you now want to insert some creativity and style. That requires special technique and intense bike skills. But these open the door to you riding lines that you would previously never have dreamed of.
This technique course is aimed at all MTB riders who want to add very specific skills to their repertoire. If you can maintain your balance on a stationary bike effortlessly for quite a while, you’re right for this course.
What you’ll learn
- Balance “sharpened up”/li>
- Riding off steps (from stationary and at speed)
- Bunnyhop basics
- Wheelie basics
- Jumps basics
Maximum 100 m of climb, in addition to the technique training exercises. We recommend that you prepare for this course by taking one of our Advanced technique courses first.
- Wellmaintained mountainbike: full suspension or hardtail
- Flat pedals, no clickies
- MTBspecific protective clothing (helmet, eyewear, gloves, knee protectors, other body protectors if available)
- Waterproof gear and multiple changes of clothing
- Rucksack for day rides (drinks bottle, spare inner tube, pump, energy bars, lights for riding on the road, …)
- Appropriate and sufficient spare parts.