How to Enduro
“Am I in heaven?” – “No, in Saalbach-Hinterglemm”.
The trail developers have worked hard to combine the advantage of a bikepark, with its many built features, with the magic of a ride through nature. And they’ve really succeeded here in Saalbach, in a unique and perfect way. There’s hardly anywhere else in Austria that offers so much route diversity within such a small area.
After a challenging day on the trails, you’ll want to be able to enjoy a good beer in a pleasant environment. And the legendary Spielberghaus is just the place. It combines tradition with modernity to create a space that’s just right. Enormous bike storage/repair area, laundry service, excellent food, the hot-tub, and constant opportunities to “talk bike” as much (or as little) as you want.
What you’ll learn
Because our Saalbach Enduro Camp runs for five days, it’s possible for us to give you dedicated, smallgroup training in numerous specific riding techniques and also assist you with finetuning while you practise. After each instruction session, we immediately get out and start using what has just been taught. A photo or video analysis session each evening helps you to perfect your technique the next day.
- Wide and tight turns, advanced cornering skills: pressing on the pedals y
- Riding off steps (from stationary and at speed)
- Jumps and drops
We use the ski lifts each day, but nevertheless you should bring legs for a total daily climb of around 600 metres – and don’t forget: constant descents can over time start to become tiring as well. You’ll need to be able to handle your bike competently, and have plenty of experience of riding fairly long, fairly steep descents.
- 4 nights accommodation including halfboard in double or dorm rooms at hotel Spielberghaus
- Qualified bike guide(s) for five days
- individuelle An-/Abreise zum Spielberghaus
- Lunch meals
- Personal travel to/from the meeting point
- Wellmaintained mountainbike: enduro full suspension with at least 160 mm suspension travel
- Second battery and charger
- MTBspecific protective clothing (helmet, eyewear, gloves, knee protectors, other body protectors if available)
- Waterproof gear and multiple changes of clothing
- Rucksack for day rides (drinks bottle, spare inner tube, pump, energy bars, lights for riding on the road, …)
- Appropriate and sufficient spare parts
A detailed kit list will be provided after booking.
Keine weiteren Termine in diesem Jahr geplant. Für individuelle Termine schreibe eine Mail an email@example.com
Unless otherwise stated, all our trips need to be booked at least two weeks before the day of departure. At that point it will be ascertained whether the minimum number of participants has been reached and the trip is able to take place.